Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back in the craft room

Peace
Angel Theme at 365 Cards Day # Day 276 Be an Angel
And A No Green/No Red Christmas card for A Spoon Full of Sugar
The paper is Bazzill and Basic Grey
The embossing folder is Cuttlebug
Peace is from Quickutz Christmas words cookie cutter dies
The angel is from a Victorian Angel stamp set that I stamped and embossed in silver
Ooh, Jenna is napping, I can get into the craft room. For a little while at least! I ran her and took her for a lengthy walk and played with her so that I could get 2-3 hours of quiet playtime for myself!!!
Christmas Wishes
The punch is Martha stewart
The black paper is Bazzill
The red paper is Core'dinations
The houses and sentiment and snowflake border are Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Happy Happy Birthday
The stamp is Stampin' Up!
The paper is Basic Grey
The little girl is Lisa's Altered Art
Little girl party invite.
Dress template is from Stampington
The stamps are Stampin' Up! Inside it has the When: Where: What: stamp to put the deets of the partay!
Let him eat cupcake!
A Birthday Card
The Santa's Workshop add on set for making recipe books from Quickutz is where the cupcake is from. We got this die set for our club die in my QK card club for this month!
The paper is Basic Grey and Bazzill

9 comments:

  1. all your cards are fantastic :0) what a cute little puppy!! glad you got some crafting time ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. Thanks for taking part at ICs. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So happy to see you again sweetie!! :) You've really went to town in your crafting area too!! These are all brilliant and creative!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock lady - your cards are fabulous, and your ideas are just great - love them all !! and isn't Jenna growing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've certainly been busy,fatastic cards, love your dog sooooooo cute, thanks for joining us at ics this week.
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you are back in the craft room. I missed your inspiration. I bet you are so glad your 150 cards for church are done! That's great that you made it a family project. I love your cards, especially Shirley Temple one! I like how you did the layout. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your talent is amazing!!! I just love your little puppy. Oh how I would like to be curled up sleeping right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!