Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Explosion Box

For Die Cuts R Us today, they challenges everyone to make an explosion box.
The directions are right on their post for today, with a GORGEOUS example. The cover is in the background and it will slide over the panels. I attached a gold bow to the outside of the lid. This inside contains my niece's Christmas present. I used some Quickutz dies to put some oceanic figures inside the box, she loves the ocean!!!
The paper is Basic Grey, Granola.
I am so glad I bought my Scor-Pal. What a great tool!!!
If you are traveling for the holidays, may God keep you and your families safe! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Kristen, your box is so cute. Love the seahorse and fish. I think your niece will love it. Thanks so much for participating in my tutorial challenge this week. I'll put you in the drawing for the Gift Certificate.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, this is adorable and what a thoughtful gift! So glad to have you at DCRU!!
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH KRISTEN!!!! So pretty! I am so glad you joine din! Gwen did a fab job on the tute and your box turned out wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute. Who doesn't love boxes? Hope your trip was safe. Merry Christmas. Love your new banner, too cute. xoxo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry CHRISTmas...and New Years Blessings.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!