Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A great new digi and a Prize Win!!!!

I picked a name for this fairy from Enchanted Inspirations and WON her!!! Thank you so much Michelle Perkett, for you wonderful drawing, and great contest!!! Go over to Michelle's blog and check her out and see what I named her!!! And she has a great Etsy store where I also picked up...
Angel of Hope
I am using these card for the Bring Back Spring challenge today at 365 cards Day # 297. I printed both digital images on Hammermill 28# paper and colored with Copic Markers. Then matted them with some Basic Grey, Sultry paper and some brads, gem stickers from Stampendous, and put birthday sentiments with them. My husband's twins were born on New Years Day, so I thought Angels and Fairies would make great New Years Birthday cards. I used metallic gel pens for hair accents, and the inside of this one says, "May all your wishes come true."

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those angels are gorgeous! Lovely cards! Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen! These are amazing!! Wow! I just love how your made my images come to life!! Just gorgeous!! Thank you so much, Kristen! I would love it if you posted them at the PCP group, I know the girls would love to see them!:) Merry Christmas, Kristen and Congratulations!

    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are stunning!! congrats on the win :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!