Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bach, Beethoven, Brahams??? No, Blue, emBossing, and Blossoms!

Twisted Thursdays at Shirley's 2 girls had this fun sketch.... The Twist???

CHOCOLATE! Either the color, or to use chocolates be inspired.
I even made a matching envelope with the paper I used for the middle layer.
This is one of Shirley's great Zola images! I love these! The sentiment says,
"The dishes can wait, but LOVE should not."

The 3 Bs at 365 cards today for Day #334
Are Blossoms, Blue, and emBossing...
Here is my Unity Stamp stamped 4x4 card.
I did some distressing, the flowers are Prima (Got Flowers?)

Please scroll down for my free digital image.
Plus, I have a name the digi contest going on!!! Go check it out!

Also, if you are an animal lover, and have a second... could you click on the horse picture in the upper right hand corner... thank you so much!

17 comments:

  1. I used to have a friend, that always left the room saying "I'll be Bach" to which I always replied "I'll be Beethoven". Very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza...great cards...I especially love the cupcakie one:) Thanks for playing with me over at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...fabulous what you did with Zola. Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls twisted thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! How cool that you make matching envelopes too. Thanks for playing with us at S2G's Twisted Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Zola is beautiful. I really like the colors you used! Great job! THanks for playing wiht S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card i love that image, its fabulous, and such great detail too! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my theses are both fantastic Kristen to say the least. I grabbed your digi, thank you for you generosity! Have a fabulous day! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your cards-Zola is perfect! Thanks for playing @ S2G.
    Ann
    PS Your puppy melts my heart every time I come here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards and thanks so much for joining us this week at Shirley's 2Girls!!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - leave it to Kristen to make me smile with her creativity. These are great, that Zola is something else - va va va voom!!! The cupcake card is really...dare I say it....sweet!!!!

    Got your ATCs in the mail today - this is going to be a great swap - expecting cards from Israel, Canada, the US (of course), and Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Kristen, so fun! And I just adore anything with cupcakes!! So happy you're a fellow animal lover! My doggie Jake had his teeth cleaned this week and it was so hard knowing they had to put him to sleep! But he did great and has gleaming white teeth!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. your Zola looks marvy! she is so much fun! thanks for playing along with us this week at S2G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! love what you did with Zola!! Great card. Hope to see you again this week at TT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a terrific Zola card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Shirleys2Girls, brilliant sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI !!
    I love the dog in the header! OMgoodness you just gotta love it!
    Very nice blog and some great ideas.

    Thanks!! Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!