Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cards, Unscripted, and funny ha! ha!

Here is a card using and awesome sketch from Unscripted Sketches. I haven't played with them for a while, and forgot how nice their sketches are.
I used my Quickutz Seahorse die.
The envelope, I made to match...
The image is Michelle Perkett. I do my own drawing, but nothing like her beautiful images. They are amazing, and so fun to color!
I covered this one with a variety of stickles after I colored it in. Hope you like it!!!
A vintage image for Gwen's challenge
This is a Lisa's Altered Art image.
A super simple card.
I generated the text on my computer, embossed the stitches with my Cuttlebug folder. I then inked the stitches with a coordinating Copic Color. Layered it all on some striped paper, and Kazaam! A card!

Don't forget to help me give my digi a name... please??? There is one more day left to play and win!!! My DH is going to pick the winner Sunday!!!!!


MWAH!!!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh i love both of these kristen, specially that little lad :)
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your mer-folk are wonderful. Love the colors. And that sassy little sailor. She made me blush. I can so relate to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your image - these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the image and the color palette of your card! the best is that sailor girl on your envie!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen your merpeople card is very cool...Your sailor card...LOVE IT! Thanks for being part of my Busy Little Hands challenge this week.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love both of these Kristen!! Fabulous images and details!! You know you should enter your "funny" card in the Stamp Something challenge this week!! :) It fits perfectly!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both great... love Love LOVE the sailor one (soooooooo me)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the little sailor, the card is adorable, but I love the caption and how you made it on the school primary writing paper! What a hoot! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards..those Mer people are awesome. The sailor one is fantastic. Thanks for using our sketch this week over at Unscripted Sketches!
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristen I am so glad that you joined us this week! I love the mermaid card and had to chuckle with the second card because that is me in a nutshell! LOL! Thanks for inspiring us at Unscripted Sketches! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!