Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dress you up in my love...

This card is from a GREAT sketch at Gwen's Busy Little Hands challenge. I deviated a little with my image not being an oval... but I really like it.
I am also loving dressing up my cards with my envelope maker that I got. It is so fun to make matching envelopes.
This card is also for the Valentine themed challenge at Dare U 2 Digi-stamp!
This card is from the sketch at Clean and simple fall to Sketches.
How great is this? I love clean and easy.
I should be cleaning my house, but I would rather clean my cards...

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Kristen...Your card is perfect!!! I'm looking at it and thinking, "I inspired that?" OMG!!!

    Love the way you used your image, deviate...I can see the sketch here and I think your project is amazing!

    Smiles!
    Gwen of BLH

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is wonderful, so sweet...have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean and simple lines in this too. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Love card! Just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooooo CA-UTE!

    Thanks for playing along with the FTL sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card! Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!