Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Freebie for KAH-Wink-E-Dink

This is Wilhelmina Marie... She is yours to play with. Have fun with her! If you would, could you please become a follower so that you can come back weekly and get freebies as I post them? Thank you so much!
I am starting to get some more designs for my Shop at Shop Handmade too! I will keep you posted!


EDIT... Wilhelmina Marie is no longer a Freebie... please check for newer freebies on an up to date post... or check the KAH-Wink-E-Dink store.

If you become a follower, you will be updated when a new image is posted!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wilhimina Marie is a cutie! I love what you did with the bubble wrap for the challenges. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bopped over from Phindy's when I saw you made your won digis- she is adorable! Love her! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!