Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happily Ever Crafter... a new challenge site!!!

Chicago Colors Valentine
Inspired by the Challenge at Happily Ever Crafter
Non traditional Valentine Colors, and use an NFL team for your colors. We live in Chicago, hence the colors. And they didn't do so well this year, hence the inside sentiment.
The letters are Chicken Noodle Quickutz
The paper is from the stash at hand
The hearts are rub-ons from Sugar Rush by Basic Grey
The Jersey numbers are Metro Mini Uni-Case by Quickutz
and Da Bears were made with Go Kreate's Boo Bear Die.
Bear Girl's bow is made with the bow from the Present die from Quickutz, and the Love is from them as well.

The jersey numbers are my husband's and my favorite Bears players from the past.

8 comments:

  1. Kristen, this is great and those bears are so cute! :) I can tell you spent a lot of time on this card and I appreciate your participation. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristen. Well, I guess it's Care-ahh. LOL I'll answer to anything. I love these fuzzy lil bears! Great card. So glad you are trying out for DCRU DT. It's a super group!! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristen those are just tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yeah girl!! Now you're talking!! DA BEARS!! ;) I love your bears here...so adorable!! Where you find all of this, I have no idea!! I love it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da Bears are adorable. looks like a great Valentine. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I'm a 'Skins fan (I know I even admitted it after this season!) - I did admire Sweetness (good ol 34) very much. Good all around human being, the league needs more men like him.

    Great card, cute idea and now I have to check out this new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun blog you have its delightful Kristen...Neat ideas. Love the puppy too!!! Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning, Kristen!! :) Check out my blog... you won! ;)

    Comment on that post with your email address (username at domain dot com so nobody will spam you) and I'll get to sending your PTI gift certificate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!