Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wish it was a Sunshine Day!

For Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential
I made the Yellow card.
The theme is Let the Sunshine in.
I typed out the lyrics to Sunshine Day by the Brady Bunch in a dark yellow. Colored my digi image (which will be up for grabs next week in the name the digi contest). Layered on lots of yellow flowers and yellow brads. And attached it all to some Sunflower paper from Wausau paper.

I WISH it was sunny. It is gloomy, and gray, and misty and just under 40 degrees. I had to give the dog a bath today, thanks to muddy, Mother Nature. The nice thing is, after a bath, she sleeps like a rock!

8 comments:

  1. She is so cheery. I love this card. Surely brightens up a dreary day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW this is soooo fun and cheery!!! LOVE these cute images and those beautiful flowers!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable, bright & sunny card! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. We do hope you'll come back again next week for more fun!! GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kristen!!! How sweet!! ;) I adore your fun images and with the yellow makes it so fun and bright!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Sat. Spotlight this week girl!! You rock!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Marple Mayfly looks adorable in yellow! Love the flowers too! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me smile!! Look at the fun images and cheery colors!! gorgeous flowers. Reminds me of spring. Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute and happy! I love the fun images that you used too! Thank you for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!