Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A new Digi... and a new technique

This image is from KAH-Wink-E-Dink and it's FREE on the previous post of this blog! Go grab Wilhelmina, if you so desire!
I love primitive art in my house, so I thought maybe others do as well and would like to incorporate them in their cards! Tell me what you think of her.
This card is for 2 challenges. The Order of the Opus Gluei has a challenge to use bubble wrap. I used it as a stamp (as did the Poohbahs over there). I inked it with chalk ink so it is real subtle.
I also inked my grosgrain with one of my Copics, because I am using this card for the 3 Gs at 365 cards day 333 today. Green... Glitter... and Grosgrain. All three are definitely present! Hope you are having a most wonderful day everybody!!!

2 comments:

  1. This has a fun vibe to it, I like it especially with the cute digital image. Love that you used bubble wrap, it has a nice subtle note to it with the chalk ink!

    I'm so glad you play with us at Opus Gluei, it is fun to see your take on our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fab card. Thx for the free digi an for your lovely coment on my blog
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!