Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not so Happy Valentine's Day

It's not me, it's you!
Haunted Design House (Macabre Monday)
I won the Master of the Macabre for December!!! How exciting is that?
This card is a color challenge and flourish.
The colors are violet, blue, and copper... CHECK, the card needs a flourish... I used a spider web for the Flourish... CHECK, and an image of choice. Mine is an Emily Strange image. The saying is a vellum piece from Color Bok... Lucky you!
I attached some staples in keeping with the Goth sort of theme.
Hope you enjoy!
I think this saying is so true. But when we break up with someone we never have the guts to tell them, it's them!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE this sentiment :) It makes me smile! Great card Kristen... thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sassy little card! :) Beautiful design and congrats to you!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny and a little creepy...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GREAT card and what a fabulous image. You are sooooooooooo right about the saying- if it was me- then I wouldn't be the one doing the breaking up - right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!