Friday, January 15, 2010

Please, Do FEED the Animals!

Starting January 18th, of 2010, Beauty's Equine Shelter of Morriston, Florida could benefit from your vote. You can vote every day, and once you vote the first time, I think all the information automatically pops up! I am going to put this link in my side bar as well!
The horses above live in Forest Junction, Wisconsin at my sister's farm! She rescued the two in the front Sammy, and Joy from FLORIDA! Every click on their site starting on Monday will help this shelter with food and funding, and the winner will get a $10,000.00 grant for their animal shelter.
A box will pop up and have areas to type in some information...
Shelter: Beauty's Equine Shelter
Country: USA
State: FL
City: Morriston
It will either pop up for you to simply click the VOTE button, or you may have to hit SEARCH, confirm it's Beauty's and then hit VOTE. (the link is the large, bold, burgundy shelter name at the top of this post!)

Thank you so much! Love and hugs, Kristen, her sister Kara, and the Horses at Beauty's Equine Shelter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen, what a caring thing to do! I´ll be here on monday to vote :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, thanks for sharing - I've already cast one vote! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen! I just voted! Anything that involves animals, I'm in!:)

    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!