Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today, is a wonderful day!

Angel of Hope
This card is Die-Cuts-R-Us. Their challenge today is a color challenge, and it is to use the colors in their logo! Very fun...
This image is from Michelle Perkett and it is a digital image.
I used the new Basic Grey Paper (Sugar Rush) that I just got in the mail from Die-Cuts-R-Us
I colored her in with my Copic Markers.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Hearts on your card is the challenge today.
I have Sultry Paper from Basic Grey and the pink Brads are Basic Grey too. The Love and the hearts are Quickutz.

Nuts about you... Quickutz 4x4 squirrel. Basic Grey Archaic. Little hearts are Quickutz from the 2x2 house.
Just a sassy card for a friend (who will find this incredibly funny).
I am using this for the Order of the Opus Gluei. There challenge is to use up stash. I am a thrower, so I don't have a stash really, but I did buy this die a long time ago and NEVER used it. So it is kind of slimming down the stash... I hope they buy it!
New Dad
"New____"
You get to choose the new theme. This image is Alison Spelman digital design.
The paper is Basic Grey Sugar Rush again.
The shadow and coloring is Copic

15 comments:

  1. Great card, Kristen. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great Kristen!! So happy you joined in the DCRU fun!!

    Happy 2010!
    LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, Kristen, and I LOVE the picture on your header, just to cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are really great. I love the angel. She is so cool. Of course we accept this sucky entry at Opus Gluei. Cuz we're cool like that. (I like it a lot by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, I'm sooooo lovin' your angel card and the way you used the DCRU colors. But I must say, the "You Suck" card is a real attention getter! LOL!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kristen, you have been busy. I love all of them.. Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute elephant Kristen, but adore the little doggie in your header! Thanks for playing along with Cards For Men. Good luck.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kirsten, wow what a lovely image for a new baby boy, I love it the elephant is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge, and good luck. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course this qualifies as using your stash for Opus Gluei (silly Kristen - lol)

    Love the projects - that Sugar Rush paper is pretty. I am trying very hard not to buy new paper but that line could break my willpower!

    BTW, how cute is your header? Absolutely adorable - she is such a little heartbreaker with those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been BUSY!!! Great job! Glad you played along with us at DCRU!!!

    Sammye Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Kristen! Great cards and I'm so glad you joined DCRU again!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristen I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your cards! So beautiful and the details are awesome! My favorite though, the "you suck" card, how cute lol! And I adore your blog banner, such a cute puppy!
    Amber *DCRU DT*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your You Suck card, I'm pretty sure you and I would be great friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!