Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wait a minute Mr. Postman!

Love notes out of recycled Christmas Designer Paper.
For Die-Cuts-R-Us (who are having a Design Team challenge going on right now)!!!
They want you to use up some of Christmas Designer Paper and make something with it. I used Eskimo kisses from Basic Grey, and made little gifts (which are chocolates!!!)
The wheels are the bottom of the Snowman from Quickutz Snowdays set, and the Quickutz Scalloped Heart.
The stamp to create the window is from Stampin' Up!
The headlights are Gems, and the "Radiator" is plaid paper!
The treats fit inside the mail truck (whose pattern I got from Scor-Pal's pattern site).
This would be a great favor to sit out on a table for a place card at an event. There is a bottom, so you could fill it with , nuts or M&Ms, or a gift card! Have fun!!!

12 comments:

  1. How ingenious!!!! I would never have thought of something like that! That is too cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! That is just waaaay too cute!! I love your truck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristen...How darn cute and totally clever!! Love it!!

    DCRU Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I imagine you had a blast making this! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen where do I start? I love it! What a great way to give a treat gift. So clever and cute.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project and such a cool job you did on it! Love how you used the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are freakin' adorable. Might have to ponder this one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too stinkin' CUTE!! Great job! Good luck on the dt call too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too Cute Kristen! I love the way you pulled this off! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kristen this is adorable!!!! What a great idea! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    Hugs
    Amber *DCRU DT*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!