Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Winner, A freebie and a couple of Challenges...

This BIRTHDAY set is for 2 challenges.
Bigger is Better at Saturday Spotlight. The image is from Stampin' Boutique and was a FREEBIE offered. I printed it out at 8 x 10 on my printer and am going to use it as a place-card idea for our Grand daughter's 6th birthday. I am helping her make her own invites.
The invite was made with the same image and a sketch from Card Patterns.
And the winner is for Miss Marple Mayfly's sister...


*****


Edith Mayfly...

Congrats! Cheri (the Paper Freak). In honor of your mischievous Granny....
Thank you everyone for playing and come back during the week for a freebie EVERYONE can have...

hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! It would make a great invite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is going to go bonkers when she sees how cute this is! What a nice treat she's getting with all the hard work you've put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a clever idea!! I just adore this!! I love that sweet image and I love how you've made her bigger in size!! :) Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little invitation! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!