Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are you just watching for the commercials??? (I know I am!)

This card is made from the sketch at OCC Sketch Challenge. I used my own KAH-Wink-E-Dink image, and layered it with Bo Bunny paper. I bought the white, and colored the red heart with Copic Marker R27.
I used my Fiskar's Border punch and some Stampin' Up! Grosgrain Ribbon. The corners are adorned with an EK Success border punch.
I am also going to use this card for the Valentine challenges at:
And Drunken Stampers. (What a fun name! They are new, and I bet they are a fun group with a name like this!!!)
And a itsy, bitsy, teeny, weenie, two by two calendar for TEENY TIME at
I used up some stickers I had, and some little stamps from the pickup truck set from Stampin' Up! The calendars I just printed off the computer. It is a 12 x 2 inch strip of paper scored every 2 inches and fan folded. It will be a nice addition to my purse because I am always unsure of what day it is.
Here are a couple more angles and views for you!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card, and those calendars look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been so busy! Your flower soft cards are gorgeous, I like your purse calendar too. And your card with Aimee Josephine is sooooo Cute! And I'm not watching, not even for the commercials! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love how you put it all together! Thanks for playing with us this week at Drunken Stampers!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fantasic! thanks for playing at OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is darling with you wonderful digi and the calendar is fantastic! I missed the commercials as well as the game! Have a great week and I'm looking forward to your next posting! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Kristen!! Your projects are so sweet!! :) I love your fun images and that calendar project you've made is just so clever!!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight sweetie!! I love your creative ideas!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card colors & your graphic is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you for joining us at OCC, hope you play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a FUN card!!

    thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB card :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at OCC :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and card Kristen! What a fun calendar design!!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is darling!! What an adorable image! What a perfect take on the teeny tiny challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Saturday Spotlight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what an awesome project Kristen!
    fun & fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us this week @
    Saturday Spotlight!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!