Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Love, My Baby Love...

Die Cuts R Us has a challenge this week for a Not so Valentine project with Valentine Paper. I made Onesies out of my Valentine leftovers.
Start with a 12 x 6 piece of paper and fold in half...
Cut the neck with a circle punch or scalloped circle punch
Cut the sleeve area in and then angle out to the bottom corner...
If you would like to stop there, you would have a cute little dress to work with.
If you want a Onesie, then use the circle punch or scalloped circle punch to cut in the leg holes.
Embellish and TADA!!! You have a super cute baby card!
I embellished this with sticky ribbon trim and some foam hearts I have. Thank you for the challenge to use up holiday papers in different ways DCRU!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...these are too cute!! Thanks for sharing with DCRU this week!!

    HUgs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen these are adorable. Very clever idea...love the tip about making the dress too. Thanks!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea, thanks for sharing how you made the onesie. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! What darling cards!! Love the shape and how fun to make!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kristen. Great use of your Valentine scraps. These are just the cutest onesies!! Thanks for sharing with DCRU!
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...these are so sweet!! Thank you so much for sharing them with with us at DCRU!!
    Sheri
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super idea Kristen! Love what you did with the Valentine's Paper!!! So crafty!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a baby card that I need to make! I am so going to use your idea! It's beautiful!!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!