Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Calling cards from the late 1800s-early 1900s...



I hope you can grab these with ease. These were my grandfather's stack of calling cards. There are more than what I scanned too!
I also have greeting cards from the 1940s I would like to share.
I am trying to get my hand on my mom's ration stamps so that I can scan those and play with them.
I thought these would be lots of fun to add to altered projects, use them as you wish. They are so fun to look at. Some of them looked like crackled paint on the back. So pretty.

Please enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for these I love them (and your little baseball player below- thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely divine, Kristen! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are gorgeous, gosh my brain already clicking how to use em lol
    hugs Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. These calling cards are awesome, Kristin...I love them. Thank you so much for sharing them. So many things back then were done so elegantly. Hugs, Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. Thank you for scanning and sharing them. I think I would have had a bird and some flowers on mine...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!