Friday, February 5, 2010

Flower Soft Class...

I took a class using Flower Soft... at Craft Fancy in Arlington Heights, Illinois. What a fun class it was! These are the examples of what we made. (Check out their blog for some REALLY cute card ideas!!!)
These images are vintage printed images, and some are Flower Soft's Digital images that you use and then embellish with the 3D material.
Today at Dare U 2 Digi-Stamp the theme is Valentines and Hearts, so here is a group of ideas from that class, and the last one I made myself from an idea in the store.

This card is layered with Mulberry Papers and more of the Flower Soft border stickers! So pretty!
This is a stamp that we used the flower soft to look like it had flowers in it.
This hedgehog is too cute!!! Click on the photos to enlarge them and really get an idea of how textured this product is!!!
The paper on this card is Bo Bunny and Mulberry paper. The ribbon is Martha Stewart, the flower soft color is Spring Mix on Flower Soft Wire.

6 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous. I have tried and failed with flowersoft on numerous occasion.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These are really gorgeous projects!! LOVE the flower soft! :) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. I haven't taken the leap into the flower soft. Hmmmm. You are a bad, bad, bad influence on me. hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love what you did with the flower soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute ideas! I have just started using Slower Soft and was just trying to think of new ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!