Thursday, February 11, 2010

I would like you to meet Erin

At 365 Cards today (348) there is a challenge to stamp 1 image in black and DON'T color it. Then use an embellishment that compliments the stamped image.
Here is my take on that idea...
The stamp is from Stampendous!
Here is the newest KAH-Wink-E-Dink image, her name is Erin... She needs a last name though. If you give her a new last name, I would really appreciate the help. The winner will be picked Sunday night and you will get a free Erin for your own personal use. Then I can post her in my store!!!
This card is for the Erin go Green challenge. Make a green card (color wise) or a project that is all green... if you make a card make a matching envelope for bonus points. This is for Happily Ever Crafter, where I won last month's NFL inspired color challenge with a Chicago Bears Valentine.

11 comments:

  1. Oooo! This is awesome!! :) Love the all green! :) (I should have clarified that the "bonus points" is just a figure of speech..., since it's a random draw, I can't really add points. :) ) But this card is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards...love what you did with the 365 Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved going through your projects, I love the new blog look, and Jenna's photo is a treat - been away far too long xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin is such a cutie, and you did such a wonderful job on the card, the pot o gold is perfect! I love the embellishments too, lots of detail! How about Erin Mc Sweeney.
    Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are wonderful! I like Erin. I am not good with names though. I will be interested to know what you end up with, so I will keep an eye on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen! Did you design the cross image on the front of your website? It's so amazing! Your new blog is so cool! Congratulations on your success!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll got with Erin Greenburg for her name. :0) No particular reason then I was trying to come up with something green. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cutie, K! And perfect for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great new creation, how about Erin Beezneez. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new image - she'd have to be McCrafty or McArty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!