Sunday, February 14, 2010

If the world didn't suck... you'd fall off!!! :)

Just some Snarky cards I made today on Heart Day! Thank the Jetson's for this lovely quote.

I don't know if you can see the Scor pal scor-bug working in some on these cards... you may have to enlarge them.
The fonts are Quickutz String bean and Chicken Noodle (for the one that looks like alphabet soup mix).
This card has stamping on the scalloped flower punch and the stems are just hand doodles with a fine point Sharpie marker.
The ribbons are all various discount bin ribbon from Michaels.. at a buck a spool, you can't go wrong... right?
I saw this saying and thought... if I only had an image. Lisa's Altered Art to the rescue.
And of course they ALL have MATCHING envelopes to go with.
The paper is all the basics stack of dots, stripes, and solids. I got is because the paper is thin enough to easily make the envelopes with.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kristen, these are great! I love coming over to see what you are up to and you never disappoint. Love the snark! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so wonderful! I just love your wit and humor. Especially the card that says if it's not 1 thing, it's your mother, My dauhter would love that one, ha ha. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your cards! Thank you for sharing them with all of us!! God Bless You!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!