Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Freebie Time... Happy Tuesday!!! How About a Challenge???

In honor of my friend Diane (One Card Creator) I made a Diannie and Andy! I hope you and she like it very much! Enjoy!!! It is now in the KWED store, go check it out!!! EDIT!
This would make a GREAT Anniversary Card, I thought! Maybe Lovin' you through Stitch and Thin...
Or
Always a Raggedy Anne, in a Barbie Doll world... I am glad you love me just as I am!!!

How about a Challenge with this freebie image, and I will pick a winner to receive a FREE image of their choice out of the KAH-Wink-E-Dink store???

The Challenge this week is to make something with this free image. Let me see how you would work this Digi... Simple Challenge right???

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am at work right now but I can't wait to get home and download this image!!! I wanna play!!!! Just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW, Kristen, you are so sweet! I can't believe you named it after me! I love the Diannie and Andy digi image! It is sooo adorable, I can't wait to get started! Thank you!! Love, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I love it! I'll have to do this challenge - this is such a fun image! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE...here's the link to my card....

    http://patrioticrenee.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-card-is-for-challenge-at-kah-wink.html

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Kristen it seems my digi printout of your awesome free image got taken from me - go check it out here......http://jacque4u2c.blogspot.com/2010/02/more-katelyn-tales.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous image!! thankyou o much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable couple. I'll try to get some crafting in this week. But the Olympics don't end until Saturday... I WILL use this image. Thank you SOOOOOO much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing I stopped back, my comment didn't take!
    here. is the link to my card. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had fun with this adorable digi!
    HERE is my card! Thanks for the freebie....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!