Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring is just around the corner...

I got this adorable bunny off of the Digi-Shack's blog linked on the Free Digi site. Have you been there? If you like digis, then it is the place to go!!! The link is on my side bar. Check it out! Also there is another Freebie link that I just posted that links to free projects, and other fun things! Free is always a good buy!!!

The card is for
A Spoon Full of Sugar... Spring is in the Air
Digital Tuesday... All things Girly (The paper is Martha Stewart Baby Girl Paper)
Copic Color Challenge... R-11, G-21, and Cool Grey #3


9 comments:

  1. What a fun card! It makes you smile. hugs Shelley

    Please take a peek at my blog - thanks.

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I love the flowers you added. Did you make those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, it brought an immediate smile to my face! You are doing such cool things with Copic markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley is right, this makes me smile, a really fun and happy image too! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute. I love that bunny!
    Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Digital Tuesday.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, fun image and a lovely card. Thank you for playing the Copic Colour Challenge.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!