Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Freebie

It is Popfly Mayfly and he is honoring this month's Spring Training that is nearly underway. It will make a great image for boy cards.
Please become a follower so that you can take advantage of the freebies to come. And leave me a comment that you took him, so that I can come and check out your blogs... thank you!


EDIT

Popfly Mayfly is no longer a freebie. He will be moving to the KWED store if you missed out on him.

Thank you!

Please check out the newer posts for the up to date free images.

11 comments:

  1. Too, cute... I'll be downloading him when I get home from work! AND I've got Miss Marple Mayfly colored up... now just need to create a card for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute - a boy fairy! So nice of you to give away freebies. You do make the cutest little images. They are darling! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I'm glad that I've found your blog, and look forward to seeing more!
    Hugs form Austrlia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute thanks for sharing i'm glad i found your blog.

    Carmen from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's lovely. Will download him and make something with him
    Hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehe just realised you got the same blog backer as I do. I thought for a moment I'm on my own blog lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie! He is definitely a cutie! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, thanks for the freebie, can't wait to give him a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog. He's adorable. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!