Wednesday, February 24, 2010

White out in NW Chi-town, Alright Already!!!

I used the sketch from i c Sketches to make this card.
I also used the recipe from All that Scraps...

4 embellishments (I used 3 brads and a ribbon)
3 papers (all 3 are Basic Grey June Bug)
2 colors (red and blue, hopefully the craft doesn't count since it's my card!)
1 image (I used one of my KAH-Wink-E-Dink images, this weeks freebie!!!)

KAH-Wink-E-Dink is having this image as a freebie this week and is trying out having a challenge with it. Please come and play along!!! You are already here!

7 comments:

  1. So cute, Kristen - really a great combination of papers and such wonderfully colored images - so lovely! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! The coloring of the image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so adorable!! Love it and what a clever use of the sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with yours, the papers and embellishments look super. My card for your challenge is here.. Thanks for the free image, it was so much fun to work with! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love that folk look, thanks for joining us at ics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is sooo cute, very unique! Thanks for playing with us over @ ICS :) ~ Nini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab & fun card. Many thanks for playing along with ICS this week. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!