Friday, March 19, 2010

70 today... snow tomorrow... typical midwest weather!

Grow in Grace.
I have 2 little purple flowers peeking up in my flower bed. We just moved the end of last summer, so I am not sure what we are going to have yet!!! I know I had some Stargazer lilies, and Garden Phlox, but I don't know my flowers real well. If my mom were close, she would be able to tell me all the flowers that are coming up without a bloom...
Well I KNOW that these flowers are tulips because I made them myself!!! This card is for 2 challenges, 1 is Paper Cutz... use 1 ribbon, and 3 buttons and the 2nd is Res-Q Challenge, tulips and the colors peachy, light pink, green and light blue.
The sentiment is DCWV vellum and the paper is Lemonade from Basic Grey. The buttons are from a yard sale 50 cents for a Mason Jar full of buttons, including the Mason Jar! You can't beat that with a stick!
The ribbon in Sheer Creations I think I got it at Michaels.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Kristen..love the tulips!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty :) nice and springy ! the papers are so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! It makes me think of spring! Thank you for playing RESQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! Your weather sounds like ours here in Washington! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't we love the midwest?? Pretty card and very spring... we welcome spring!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card. thanks for playing along on pcc this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen, I am in awe of this beauty. What a great take on the challenge. Your color choices are perfect and this is such a happy, springy card. Thanks for coming to the RES-Q and playing in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, O thought your Lili card was part of this post. This card is very sweet and your flowers are perfect! What a find on those buttons! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!