Monday, March 8, 2010

Bling it on and a NEW DIGI for a CAUSE!

This is a free image from Tellen's place, and I am getting my Blinged out card in (LAST MINUTE) for the Bling it on Challenge from Wednesday~ I have Stickles, gems, flat jewel stickers, sparkle, bling...
I also used the sketch at Sketch and Stash this week.
The card is made from mostly new stuff! The border is a Creative Memories that I got at Crop for the Cure last weekend and the image is new, and the orange paper is nearly new.
This is the new KAH-Wink-E-Dink image. Sammi is her name. She is fashioned after my sister Kara's horse that she rescued through Beauty's Haven Equine Rescue in Florida. She really does have a heart on her right buttock too! All the proceeds from the sale are going to be sent to Theresa at Beauty's Haven to help feed her 30 horses that are waiting for others to rescue them. My sister rescued 2 horses. I have a townhouse, so I can send some money that I make with my God given talent.
The link to my store is at the top of the page, right under the header. I am going to put a couple other images up that are equine related to help out Theresa! She is an angel that walks on the Earth!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute image and a wonderful cause! There are so many horses that need our help. It's too bad that innocent animals suffer because the economy makes it hard for owners to afford the care of these lovely animals!! Off to buy a stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and a really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and such a lovely image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, how cute is this card; love the individual stickles you put on the card - so cute! What a lovely cause to help out like this - your horse is drawn so wonderfully. You've such a beautiful heart! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card this week! Love the bling, it gives the perfect added touch! Thank you for supporting us at Tellen's Place each week, we really appreciate it.

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... thank you for joining us at Tellens place this week.
    lynx

    and your little horse is so sweet.. God bless xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!