Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hallelujah! Glory be! Praise!

Here are the 150 cards for my Church (Christ the King WELS church).
300 punched crosses from the Paper Studio paper punch
Card blanks form Hobby Lobby
Stamped image is from Stampendous!
Inside stamp.. He Has Risen from Art Impressions
Torn paper 2 x 2 and 2 x 4 to start with and got 2 cards out of each 2 x 6 original cut in a variety of greens... lots of them Basic Grey Origins!

I feel good having this project completed!

It took about 18 hours... the Christmas card took nearly 40 hours, so I think I made it simple enough for mass production. A good donation of time! I love donating my talent that God gave me!!!

7 comments:

  1. How nice of you, Kristen. I'm sure it is a wonderful feeling to have such a thoughtful project completed. Nice job. They look great!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, and what a lovely project.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of wonderful work, that is great that you can donate your talent to your church. Your crosses came out excellent! Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect for Easter. Simple and elegant. Congrats for getting them all done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely. You're a pretty cool chick. xoxo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. you have been a busy lady...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about a labor of love! I will be in prayer that your cards reach out to people and help lead them to Christ! Thank you for sharing your cards. I love the design you came up with. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!