Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holly Lula and A NEW CHALLENGE!!!

This is Holly Lula! EDIT... Holly Lula is now in the KWED store... go check for her there or check for a newer freebie in a more recent post!
I hope you like her and can get some use out of her. If you grab her, could you leave a comment, so I can come and see her when she is all done up? Or even just say hi!?! Thank you! Have a GREAT day!!!


WAY TO GO LINDA, Way to GO!!! Come on down and pick a free image of your choosing from the KAH-Wink-E-Dink Store!!!

This weeks Challenge is Complementary you can take that however you want... be it a complement, complementary colors, what ever the word complementary makes you think of!

14 comments:

  1. I love the Holly Lula image, so sweet, thank you Kristen, Happy Easter. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Image Kristen!!! You so rock these images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I won the challenge....how fun!!!

    This little Holly Lula image is so cute.....I must use her on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this card using your theme:

    http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/03/tutorial-wednesday-post-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unusually take on an Angel - I love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. my take of your challenge- the complimetory are pink and lgt blue for baby girl and boy- dress and pants and ... twins I did this card for..
    HERE IT IS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!