Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life After Laundry? Or maybe a NAP???

This card is made using the sketch at Die-Cuts-R-Us... and at Digi-Tuesday the challenge is to use scallops.

I am really getting into digi stampin... it is so nice and neat, especially for organization! Plus, I can't rock a printed image like I tend to do with rubber stamps sometimes. If you like Digi Stamps... please realize that I give a free image every Tuesday (it's on an earlier post today).

When I get 200 followers, I am going to offer 2 free images a week and keep offering 1 for every 100 more followers... If you didn't already grab this weeks freebie, go and grab her for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Kristen this is so funny! I never have all of my laundry done so I'm hoping I don't have to wait to have a life...LOL! Great job with our sketch this week. Glad you were able to play along.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Glad you joined in on the DTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card Kristen!!! Especially the digi, is that me carrying laundry? Since that's all I've done today : ) You rock digis!
    DCRU Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card!! That image is too cute!! Great job with the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DCRU this week!!
    Sheri
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!