Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little of crafting in my life, a little bit of coffee by my side...

This card was made using the new KAH-Wink-e-Dink image... A Good Hare Day.
The card is for Cupcake Craft Challenge's FLOWER POWER theme.
My paper is floral and there are a numerous amount of additional flowers added to this card!

These are a trade with my new blogger friend Vicky... we did a Spring trade! Vicky's blog is new, so go check her out, and scroll down to see the ATCs I sent her!!!
I went to 2 Sketches 4 U and saw this SUPER COOL set of Digis from the Cutting Cafe! I HAD to HAVE them!
I then used the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 U to make this card...
The background paper is Creative Memories and I used a little bit of purple to accent here and there.

11 comments:

  1. came out fabulous...would love to put it in the customer gallery...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun cards! Thanks for entering one at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunnies are adorable, very nice creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Good hare day, omg, cracking me up. I love your cards, these are fantastic. You are limitless with your energy, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable in every way!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristen for posting my atc's.You new horse digi is cute and so is the card you made with it :)
    hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I love all the details and the doily looks fab! Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty cards! So glad you played along with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!