Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A new Freebie, A new Challenge, And a Winner!!!!

Here is today's Freebie for KAH-Wink-E-Dink (EDIT... image moved to the KWED store)! And the challenge for this week (winner to be chosen next Tuesday) is KITTIES!!! You can use this image, or your favorite kitty image, it doesn't have to be a KAH-Wink-E-Dink image. Leave your link to your creation on this post.
The winner will get to choose their favorite image from the store.
Thank you everyone for playing along in last weeks first challenge... We have a Winner!!! Here is Debb's card! I just love these colors and her flowers...
Shoot me an email Debb (after you pick your favorite from the KAH-Wink-E-Dink store) and I will send you your image!

Also, when I get to 200 followers, I will offer 2 free images every Tuesday!!! I will add an additional freebie for each additional 100 followers.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the cute freebie... and bravo.. that card is beautiful :))

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Debb, what a great card! Congratulations! Thanks for the freebie Kristen! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am very excited- thank you! I am off to visit the store.... Opps, and thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Thank you for the adorable image. I used her here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the adorable little Kitty image.

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!