Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday, and my Saturday cards...


This card is for Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential... a Coffee inspired card. Every day, for me, is inspired by coffee!!! So these coffee cards are even coffee scented with the Scent My Cards coffee scent!
The paper on all of these coffee inspired creations is Basic Grey's Porcelain Collection.
The What's Brewing? stamp in the background is A Muse
Friendship has it's perks is the Cutting Cafe
The gold trim is Flower Soft
The ribbon is Martha Stewart
The punched border is Fiskars
This card was made using the sketch at UnScripted Sketches.
Another Cutting Cafe Image
And the Quickutz Coffee Mug

Shirley's 2 Girls coffee/teapots, Cutting Cafe image, A Muse words, and a Sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges made this card come to life, and so did the Glossy Accents on those carafes!

9 comments:

  1. wow, these are all cute cute cute..yes I would love to put one in the customer gallery...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute cards Kristen . I love coffee too !I can smell it brewing from here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,I love all these coffee inspired cards! Pretty papers too! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, love your work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. after this batch of cards, I may want a cup of coffee instead of tea. Love the cross card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your coffee cards! perfect to set down to for blog surfing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty cards. Love the sayings on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!