Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sammi the horse in Color...

This image is Sammi from the KAH-Wink-E-Dink Digi Stamp Store. The proceeds from the sale of this digi image will go to Beauty's Have Equine Rescue out of Florida! My sister adopted 2 horses from this rescue. The lady who runs this non-profit group is just wonderful to these animals. She feeds and cares for them until they find homes! She also takes care of other farm animals that need placement.
I used the sketch at Paper Take Weekly to make this card (with Origins paper from Basic Grey and the basics for the green).
The color combo is cream, yellow, brown, and green for Color Chef #42.
And I pierced this card and used a digi stamp for Digital Tuesday.
I then attached it all to my new favorite card stock Kraft.
I hope you had a GREAT day...

Did you know that I am doing a challenge on Tuesdays with the Free Digi that I offer weekly? Well, I am! I have a frog image this week, and the challenge is Ponds. You can scroll back a few posts and check it out. The winner gets to choose a favorite image from the store to pick for free!!! FOR FREE!!! ;0

Have a good night, and God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and card for such a worthy cause! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kristen and a great take on this weeks sketch...thanks for joining in the fun with us at PTW :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your horse image is adorable Kristen, I don't know where you find the time! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Kristen!!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at
    Digital Tuesday this week!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!