Saturday, March 13, 2010

Slick and Shine

Here is a card for Saturday Spotlight with hidden potential.
The challenge is Slick... use acetate, crystal effects, something slick, wet look, shiny on your card.
I used metallic foil, cut with a pendant die from spellbinders that my friend Diane sent me for a RAK! What a sweetheart she is!
The sentiment is Creative Memories
The black and frame die cuts are also from Diane, if you wish to know... you could ask her on a visit to her blog!
The image is a Copic Colored Michelle Perkett Digi stamp. She has a GREAT new fairy in her Etsy shop...
Here is an angled close up of my underwater slick look with the foil pendant! I hope it fits the bill. There are some wonderful digis up for grabs! Go... and see what a great prize is being offered! You will want to play too!!!

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour tonight (if you do that sort of thing where you live). SPRING AHEAD... spring is so nice, but I like that extra hour of sleep!

6 comments:

  1. WOAH!!! Kristin, this is just amazing!!! And how clever YOU are with that GORGEOUS "slick" embellie to add to your beautifully colored image!! I love it!! :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! So perfect for the challenge!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW ... this is AWESOME!! Now that's what I call adding a little "shine" to a creation ... LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how you put the Spellbinder image with the flourish from Cricut's Stretch your Imagination cart. BBTB2 has a challenge using that cut this week too, hurry over! You really did a great job on that card, very imaginative. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love how you put the Spellbinder image with the flourish from Cricut's Stretch your Imagination cart. BBTB2 has a challenge using that cut this week too, hurry over! You really did a great job on that card, very imaginative. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that creation especially your
    coloring!!Awesome take on the slick challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so COOL!! I love what you did with the metal foil. I have some but haven't run it through my Cuttlebug yet and now I'm going to go home and have a go at it!! Just beautiful how it all came out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!