Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Cards for Chemo Patients...

Here are some of the cards for those undergoing Chemo for this month's Compassionate Cards donation.
I gave Pastor the Easter Cards (and got a hug!) a VERY fair trade!
These cards were made with inspirational quotes, computer generated, and printed on colored paper.
The die cuts are Quickutz
The charms are from my friend Diane
The hearts were part of a win at Tellen's Place
The stamped cross is from Stampendous.
The gold striping is Flower Soft
The ink is Adirondack in Espresso

6 comments:

  1. Great cards Kristen, I am glad you are finding a use for my trinkets. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, you beautiful doll, you - how lovely to make these fantastic cards for others. You've such a heart! I love the kraft paper! I love how you decorated each one and those inspirational quotes are extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a big heart Kristen! I would give you a hug if I could!!! I am loving this kraft cardstock kick you are on! Woo Hoo! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, you rock lady!! These are fabulous and I just love what you're doing!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great cards for a great cause. what a sweetie you are Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! This is so compassionate of you!
    Hugs to you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!