Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teenage Breakdown

Macabre Monday (where I won the coolest stamp with last weeks challenge) has the challenge of Teen Angst, and even though I am 36 years old I felt this way today. My 78 year old father can really be a bummer sometimes and make me cry and feel 16 all over again. UGG! I even hung up the phone on him... luckily I can do that. And, luckily he lives too far away to hop in the car. He'd probably come over and pull my hair. Do your parents still get you riled up ever?
I used the sketch at ic Sketches. (they always have such cool sketches to play with... lots of layers).
The ribbon is DCWV for the Argyle, the pom-pom is from Archivers, the flowers Prima, the Paper is Creative Memories, the gems are Kaiser Craft, the stitches are a stamp from Endless Creations, my bad is a rub on from DCWV, and the image is found Anime.

Thank you for popping by! Have a GREAT night!

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! LOVE all of the black & white with that pop of purple! And is it wrong that I still say 'my bad' all the time? ;) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, this card looks like the way my teen daughter has been acting today. Its really cool. Great job. Hope you and Dad make up soon.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the Anime. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I re-read my comment and realized that may have come out wrong and I didn't mean it that way so I am writing a new one. :0) I have been praying for you. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the only one here dying to know what was in her first post??

    Card is so awesome and yes my mom still gets to me... she is the best button pusher on the planet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!