Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a day for a.... Freebie and a winner! And a NEW CHALLENGE!

Here is your Tuesday Freebie, I hope you have fun with this Frog , (sorry, she is now in the KWED store)!

I posted a new Horse image named Sammi (after one of my sister Kara's horses). All the money from the purchase of this image will go to Beauty's Haven Farm and Equine Rescue in Florida. They have about 30 horses right now waiting to be adopted and they are in need of our help. So, if you like horses... the money goes to a GREAT cause!

And our winner of last weeks kitty challenge is...

Congrats Lori, please pick your free image out of the store and email me with your choice and I will get it out to you!





This weeks challenge is It's not Easy Being Green! (You don't have to use the frog freebie). Let me see A POND THEMED CARD!!! The winner will again get to pick an image out of the KAH-Wink-E-Dink Store!

After I get 200 followers I am going to put out 2 Freebies every week!

Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Another super cute image. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This she frog is just too cute and flirty. She needs a boyfriend. Thanks for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a cute card :)) and the froggy is so cute..

    thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a hoppin' cutie!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ...such a spunky little froggette! Can't wait to use her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image Kristen, thanks for sharing. This is my pond themed card here. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. used the image but could for the life of me not think of a pond theme

    http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/03/froggy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!