Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yellow Cards... Lots of cards and challenges in here, so get some coffee!!!

Spring is in the air challenge at All Sorts.
Basic Grey Sugar Rush Stickers
Lime Rickey Paper
Sentiment is a vellum sentiment from a sheet I bought 3 years ago when I first started paper crafting.
The ribbon is Basic Basic
One stop craft challenge - Let it Shine.
I believe the sentiment is one of those let it shine sentiments first of all...
But I then took and decorated the edges of the card with gold Stickles.
A few of the circles are covered in Glossy Accents from Inkssentials... but the photo didn't capture it too shiny so I used my saran wrap layer from photo shop for the photo...
It is definitely SHINY NOW!!!! ;)
Miles of Smiles
Smile is the theme at 52 Card Pickup.
Lots of Bling on this one, bling makes everyone smile, right?
I used the smile theme on quite a few cards today.
Crazy for Challenges also has a Spring in the air theme this week.
Nothing says spring like frogs, to me anyway.
This little guy is from Bugaboo...
The sentiment is from DCWV
And a Ribbon Pull!!! Drunken Stampers want you to... Reach in the ribbon box and grab away, well I came out with this roll of Basic Basic from the drawer... I am so glad it matched with the paper I had our for today.
I drew the notes and flower stems and bird legs.
The brads are Basic Grey as well.

10 comments:

  1. Cute card and thanks for joining us on Drunken Stampers ribbon pull challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did indeed get my coffee, and totally enjoyed hanging out here and looking at your fabulous work!Love what you did with the Ribbon Pull challenge!! Thanks for livin' it up with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you made multiple SMILE cards! They're all too cute! Thanks for playin'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stampers this week!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love each and every one of these!! You've got every style covered girl and I LOVE the yellow colors especially during this time of year!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work hun you have been busy lol.Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all really lovely, love your colour combo. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these, happy and bright and making me smile! Love those little turtles though (and the sentiment).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! 5 yellow cards in a row! You are such a busy card maker! They are all so cute! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I think I might have to steal your "Strength" card ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!