Friday, April 16, 2010

Bunnies are my favorite!!!

For the RES-Q challenge this week pastels are all the rage, and an image that makes you smile. These bunnies are from Paper Popsicles and they really make me smile!

The paper is Martha Stewart and so are the embellishments. The gems, however, are Bazzill.

Go get RES-Qd!!!


I have a story about bunnies where I stood up to my hulking father and told him "Don't you know, bunnies are my favorite?" I was about 4 years old and he was trying to rid our yard of the bunnies and stacked them by the wood pile. I stuck my finger in his tummy and looked at him and really yelled. Then just walked away. I am sure dad still got rid of the bunnies, but he got RID of the evidence as well.

4 comments:

  1. Awww.......sweet little bunnies make me smile too!!! What a pretty in pastels card! Thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Made me smile! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, I loved your story Kristen. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really do like this and I love your link to the RESQ. Thanks for being a key player!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!