Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cutting Corners...

Here at KAH-Wink-E-Dink the challenge is Playing outside, so here is my submission for my own challenge... hopefully this will spark some more people to play along with me.
And at the Pink Elephant, there is a recipe challenge...
1 image (mine is from Door County Rubber Stamps). The sentiments are their images as well.
2 die cut images, the flip flops are Quickutz.
3 of your favorite embellishments. I used Bazzill Cardinal gems in the corners that I cut with my Fiskars corner shaper scissors. I LOVE GEMS, they add such a nice touch.
The push pins are added to the photo in photoshop, just to add a layer for the pictorial. LOL!
I paper pieced this image with Basic Grey lime rickey paper.

2 comments:

  1. ah how much fun is card? Love it.
    ann xxx
    The Pink Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! You are so creative! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!