Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earth Day... under the sea

Here is my card for Unscripted Sketches. They also have a challenge to use something recycled for EARTH DAY! They are also having a BLOG HOP today to showcase some of the great talent that they have on their Design Team.

I used the basics paper, and Kraft card stock. The sea weeds are recycled green foil that I had a scrap of.
The images are KAH-Wink-E-Dink, part of the new Swimmers release.
KAH-Wink-E-Dink is having a Design Team call right now, if you are interested in a Design Team Position with us, please check out this post.

7 comments:

  1. this is so adorable, great use of the sketch...have a wonderful evening!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, great use of the foil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! I love how you used the sketch, your card is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, again your digis are too fun! I was glad to see your name again at Unscripted Sketches! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for playing with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cook sketch and I love what you did what the layout. That "seaweed" is just cool!!!! XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!