Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Morning! Happy Freebie day everyone!

This weeks challenge is going to be... A SUNNY DAY! I want to see the sun shine in your creations this week, and to make it interesting, how about using some yellow as well!!!

Next week I will be announcing my very first Design Team, I am sure you will love the extra inspiration that will come from a few extra creative entities here at KAH-Wink-E-Dink!!!

This weeks winner is Courtney! Go check out her blog for the inside of this card, and some other great views of Matthias. Please email me at makikam73 (at) aol (dot) com with your choice of FREE image from the KAH-Wink-E-Dink store! Thank you for playing everyone!!! Grab your winners' badge from the side bar too!
Here is your freebie this week! Here comes the sun. I REALLY appreciated all the comments I got on the free image last week! I would love you keep those coming! I am working on some new images too! Today's comment prod is.... What do you wish you had in the line of digital images???

A winner (just for commenting on what type of digis you would like to see) will be picked at random for a special prize!

The freebie image is no longer free, it is now in the KWED store. I am sorry if you missed it... Freebies will now only be free for 1 week... and then off to the store. Please check a newer post for the most recent free image!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you so much! I feel so honored! Also, thanks for another great freebie!

    (((HUGS)))

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you---the sun is so cute--i know i'll enjoy using it--keep the great freebies coming--

    Diane Goolsby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy sun.....thank you!!
    Seems like I can't find many digi images to use for boys....sports, cars, trucks...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks again for the freebie... I really wish I had some scenery images... trees against a lake... or a mountain lake... or an ocean front scene with huge breaking waves against the rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie, I can't wait to use it! Thanks Kristen, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!