Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here we are, back at Tuesday already! And some prizes hidden in the post!

Our winner this week is TINK! What a cute card, and a very cute blog! Go check it out!!! Take your winner badge, Tink. And join us this week everyone where the challenge is...
Use your favorite baseball teams colors only. I am a White Sox fan, so I will be using black and white. And HAVE FUN!!! I can't wait to see what you create. The winner will get an image of their choice from the KAH-Wink-E-Dink store!
I had talked about starting a design team. I hope that I have enough interest in this. I would like 5 total people to be on my design team.
The rules and commitment are simple.
You have to make a card or project pertaining to the challenge each week.
You will be given the images from the store to play with.
You will be asked to comment, and complement EVERY player of EVERY challenge. I feel there is nothing that makes me more bummed out than playing at a challenge and no one comes to say anything about what I made!
You will need to want to have fun.
This is my first time doing this... so I may need some help along the way.
If you feel like this may be fun, then give it a whirl!
Please put DT next to your card submission for this week. And to be considered for the Design Team, you must use a KAH-Wink-E-Dink image. I want to see what my images would look like done by you! There are plenty of free images throughout the posts, so go grab one and let me see what you got!

Matthias is now in the KWED store, thank you!

27 comments:

  1. Tinks card is adorable and so is this week image of Matthias, thank you for sharing dear girl. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, Kristen! Can't wait to see what people come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute digi...I know just what I'm gonna do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute image....going to be great for a card for my grandson. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab image and a great site

    thanks tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your images! Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my card and I would LOVE to be on your DT..

    http://tinktime-tink.blogspot.com/2010/04/kah-wink-edink-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the fab image, not sure what i'll do with him yet but i'll think of something

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and freebie. Thank You, male items are what I'm always looking for, I struggle with them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the freebie.

    I think is fair enough to ask for a greeting or a simple thanks! :)

    I hope you can gather your DT team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely digi Kristen.. Lads over here in Ireland play Hurling and he looks alot like a Hurling player ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so right! It just doesn't take that long to leave a note of thanks! I have enjoyed your freebies and have even purchased some of your other images! One of these days, I'm even going to get time to use some of them!! Thanks so much creating such cute images and sharing them with those of us with no talent for drawing!! LOL!! Keep 'em coming...I love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the cute image. Not been in this too long, learning alot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and great freebie. TYVM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the stamp. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the freebie and the reminder that we need to be thankful for the gifts. It is easy to get sidetracked when looking at others blogs. I know I do and I forget to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is such a cutie. WOW. You have been busier than normal. I have missed SOOO much. Tinks card is adorable. I have a BUNCH to go catch up on now....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is the link to the card I made with this adorable image...I hope this is where I am suppose to put it to be in the challenge. Please let me know if not. http://atouchofpink-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/04/2nd-post1-more-birthday-card.html
    Thanks again for the freebie!

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this cute and fun little baseball guy image!!

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for popping over and commenting on my card! I forgot to put DT by my card, but I am interested! Thanks again!

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  22. My other link doesn't seem to be working. Not sure why, but here is a link to another of my cards for this...

    http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/04/crafty-ho-challenge-and-scrappy-sketch_25.html

    Would LOVE to join your DT too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!