Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's 30 degrees cooler than yesterday brrr!

One for the boys at A Spoon Full of Sugar
I used the frame Quickutz die on this.
And the stamp is Ace from High Hopes colored with CopicsAll the paper is Kraft Card stock today, and Basic Grey's Lemonade line.
On this card I used Versa Mark and my Stampin Up! Merci Stamp set.

The verse here is vellum from Creative Memories.
This idea came from a Die Cuts R Us card that was on their blog. They used the new Kioshi paper from Basic Grey and a different punch, but that is where the idea came from. Their ideas are always so cute.

7 comments:

  1. These are all so cute Kristen! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristen, what fabulous creations! I am so glad we can inspire each other! I love crafting! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to Die Cuts R Us.

    Claudia
    Owner-DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gf your cards are fantastic! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the cards!!! So cute!!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More great projects from the talented and prolific Kristen! Love them and I am always blown away by not only the volume you are able to create but they are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!