Friday, April 23, 2010

Let me Espresso myself

This week at the Order of the Opus Gluei, the challenge is to make a SET... and Use NO patterned paper.
These are my images from the new line at KAH-Wink-E-Dink... Espresso Yourself. They are individual digital stamps for $1.00 each. The saying I did with my provo craft Circa 12 pt stamper.

The paper is Core'dinations The Chocolate Box Color Core Cardstock which I sanded with a nail file.

I then colored the images and attached to the card. A SIMPLE little set. Go Espresso Yourself!!! Have a great Friday evening!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW. These are so wonderful. I love the kraft cards with your coffee images. Great images too. Thank you so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really met the challenge! I think it would be hard to use no dp but your Cricut really came through and your digi images are wonderful! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kristen, your digi images are the best! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen, love your images and the simplicity of your designs. This is really "less is more" and now I'm looking for a coffee.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!