Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Caffeine and a Sympathy Card for Bonz...

I used the sketch at Unscripted Sketches to make this condolence card for our friends who lost their dog Bonz this week. The stamp is Stampin' Up! the striped layers are Creative Memories, the Mulberry Paper is from DCWV, and the background is Art to Borrow from Somerset Studios.
This is my caffeine for the brain project for today.
In 4 frames illustrate Little Miss Muffet using ONLY the following shapes:
1. A straight line
2. A circle
3. The letter A
4. The letter M
5. A square

The shapes can be repeated numerous times as you see fit, but ONLY those shapes can be used.

I used the book Caffeine for the Creative Mind for this exercise!

7 comments:

  1. So sorry for your friends loss, I hate it when a fur baby is no longer with us! Great card!!!! So perfect!

    Great sketch - you really rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Hate loosing pets! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card for such a sad occasion! The loss of a beloved pet is so hard! This lovely card should help to bring some measure of comfort to your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect card for the loss of a pet. when ours died, a friend sent me a card and poem which i thought was the nicest thing anyone could ever do- she took the ownership of a pet so seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome "memory of" card ... and fun Muffet sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that you had to send this card. It's beautiful and so thoughtful. Love your sketch. I'm going to have to check out that book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man loosing a pet is the worst ever...with that being said this card is wonderful and I am sure the receivers will be most thankful. I am glad you played along with Unscripted sketches! PS I did your new do!!!Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!