Monday, April 26, 2010

Ooh Witchy woman, she got the moon in her eyes...

3 challenges in one!!! No way.
Stamp it Crazy, a Witch and a Moon. My moon is polka dotted in my world.
Haunted Design house has Music Mayhem this week, and this isn't very Macabre, but I may be back with a second entry of something more garish! (Sorry everyone for my cute entry!!!) Witchy woman is my song choice.
And the sketch is from 2Sketches 4 U.

The ribbon look trim on the bottom is paper I pleated by hand.
The image is KAH-Wink-E-Dink
The paper is some vellum from my friend Diane, there is some Mulberry paper that I used my aqua painter from SU! on to wet and tear. The brad is from Basic Grey. The bright colored papers are form the basics.

8 comments:

  1. What a darling Witch you've created! I love Halloween next to Jesus Birthday it's the best! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable, Kristen! Nothing wrong with that :) Love the image and the sentiment is so cute... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! You did a great job with the witch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny- we picked the SAME SONG! LOL! Perfect for this challenge isn't it? Love the card and what a fun image!!! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun take on the challenge and super cute card. Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!