Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pick a lane any lane

If you have a lane, you have a chance. The author for this quote is unknown, but a very good quote!

The card is for 52 Card Pickup. Go read the WONDERFUL post over there for some great inspiration and message!!! The challenge this week is time and purposes... well sometimes some of us need some comfort, and this is a little reminder that there is always a chance, hope or what-have-you! God is always giving us an open lane, we just have to take it and swim on!!!

I used my Cropadile Big Bite to set the eyelets and run the yarn through with the glass beads to simulate the floats that keep the lanes separate at the swimming pool.
This image is from KAH-Wink-E-dink, the new Swimmers line.

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Kristen! That quote reminds me of one from a class I taught 'back in the day': "Don't ask God to direct your path unless you're willing to move your feet." Thanks for your kind words, and for your wonderful contribution to this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love the colours especially the gingham. The gingham works so well and I love how you made the lanes. Also like the sentiment of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Kristen (especially the earth day card which is perfect in every way!) You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card Kristen, I love how you made the relay markers for the swim team...how creative with the twine & beads ...love it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!