Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scrappy is the winner of last weeks challenge!!!


Way to go SCRAPPY... for all the cards you made for the challenge and the great HUMOROUS cards on your blog... YOU WIN! Please go pick an image from the KAH-Wink-E-Dink Store and I will email it to you! Have a WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!!!

Please grab your badge and display it with pride!!! Thank you so much for playing, everyone!!!


Our new CHALLENGE IS.... Rainy Days!
Rain, Grey, water, puddles, all those showers bringing flowers!

or, you could think outside the box...
I love that sort of thing...

The winner will get a free KAH-Wink-E-Dink image from the store.

And here is this weeks FREEBIE!!! "Rainy Day" (I love a rainy day!!!)
Edit: Rainy Day is No longer Free... please see the new post for the MOST RECENT FREEBIE! If you LOVE Rainy Days and missed this Freebie, he is available at the KAH-Wink-E-Dink Store (Link at the header of the page, thank you!!)


7 comments:

  1. Oh how cool is this! Thanks! I'll email you from home later so I can take time and browse easier! Thanks again! :) Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Scrappy! Love the new image and the winners badge with Jenna is too cute! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx 4 image and woop woop 2 scrappy,i will post pic of card on my blog wen ive used it, love charl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge. Here is my card
    here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally love rainy days every now and then....great challenge.

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!